O1 Visa Filing-O1 Visa Lawyer
The O1 Visa Filing process can be complicated and is more than just completing forms and presenting past work for evidence. When applying your O1 Visa Lawyer should present a well put together a portfolio that outlines your accomplishments. It should also include supporting evidence to help establish that you meet the criterias. For the O1B visa, you have to meet at least 3 out of the 6 visa requirements set by the USCIS. For the O1A visa, you have to meet at least 3 out of 8 requirements for the O1A visa.
Creative Artist International will guide you throughout the entire process of completing your O1 Visa Case Filing. We make it as simple and straightforward as possible. Our job is to develop and assemble your entire petition, exhibiting your media coverage and other supporting documents.
Additionally, we draft and edit all of your letters of recommendation, employment contracts, itinerary of events, petitioner statement and legal brief explaining why you qualify for the O1 Visa (prepared by our O1 Visa Lawyer), as well as, all forms required by the USCIS.
Creative Artist International’s qualified O1 Visa Lawyer will evaluate your situation and present us with the best options for your petition. You may send us an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. After examining, we will set up an interview with you and send you a questionnaire, where you will give details on your career and accomplishments.
Once you have decided for us to assist you with your O1 Visa case, we will:
- Effectively communicate with your sponsor for the drafting and finalizing of your petitioner’s statement;
- Provide sample recommendation letters, upon request, applicable to your field, which can be used by you as a reference;
- Review and edit your letters of recommendation already written to ensure that they include the appropriate language and meet the O1 Visa requirements;
- Draft job offer letter detailing the position, the project, and your qualifications;
- Help you obtain your advisory opinion with the appropriate peer group or consulting organization;
- Guide you as you collect all documentary evidence needed to support your O1 Visa petition;
- Organize all documentation, including the signed recommendation letters;
- Draft the legal brief on your behalf;
- Submit your completed petition to the proper USCIS Center via registered mail; and
- Track case status.
Upon completion, you will have a powerful portfolio which highlights your extraordinary abilities.